Vihangam Yoga Meditation has positive impact in reducing the anxiety symptoms.
- A group of anxiety patients subjected to a rehabilitation program for 21 days.
- Non VY practitioners show 20.6% improvement.
- The meditation practitioners demonstrate 70.3%
- Paper presented by Dr. Sachidananda Prasad, Raipur (India) in 90th Science Congress, Jan 03.
Mission Quit Addiction
- Study conducted by Dr. Ravi Prakash in few rural areas and narcotics rehabilitation
- About 300 people were surveyed.
Among the practitioners who continued the meditation for more than 6 months, the nicotine quitting rate was >70% and alcohol quitting rate was >50%.