A 5-Day Indoor Retreat Program
This program is the result of Guha Anushthan done by Sadguru Sadafaldeo Ji Maharaj (A Yogi who attained higher states of Meditation) at his time. It will be a miniature version of that.
- For the duration of the retreat, participants remain within the course site having no contact with the outer world. They refrain from reading and writing, and suspend all religious practices or other disciplines. During the course, participants follow a prescribed Code of Discipline. They also observe noble silence by not communicating with fellow participants; however, they are free to discuss meditation questions with the instructor and material problems with the management. That means talking is not allowed to anyone during that period. No one can speak with anyone except 1-2 hours of window to talk with instructor. If anyone has any question to instructor, they can ask during the assigned timeslot.
- No cell phone use.
- No alcohol, no drugs, no toxins (Herbal Tea with no milk can be allowed)
- Everyone has to fill the Waiver Form.
- Report time is on Wednesday, 26th Dec 2018 between 8-10AM and will leave the center on Sunday 30th Dec 2018 after 9 PM. You also have option to stay one more night and leave next day 31st Dec before 10 AM ( You will be provided light breakfast if you stay)
- You can not quit the 5-Day retreat before finishing the course. If any emergency situation arises then only one can quit. The decision if the situation is emergency or not, will be decided by management.
- You are supposed to surrender mobile devices after turning off.
- You can provide the 2 contact numbers of management/volunteer to your family to contact you to report the emergency situation. The decision if the situation is emergency or not, will be decided by management.
- Only vegetarian food provided
Reporting at 8 AM on Wednesday, 26th Dec 2018 Leaving between 9 PM on Sunday, 30th Dec 2018 to next day 10 AM
|3:00 – 4:00 AM||Wake Up and get ready|
|4:00 – 6:30 AM||Yoga(sukshm vyayam, 12 cycles of Sun salutation), Pranayam & Meditation|
|6:30 – 8:00 AM||Rest/Sleep|
|8:00 – 9:00 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 – 12:30 PM||Pranayam & Meditation|
|12:30 – 2:00 PM||Lunch & Interaction with instructor|
|2:00 – 3:30 PM||Pranayam & Meditation|
|3:30 – 5:00 PM||Meditation|
|5:00 – 6:00 PM||Tea Break / Light Dinner|
|6:00 – 7:00 PM||Group Meditation|
|7:00 – 9:00 PM||Satsang|
|9:00 PM||Sleep Time|