Practice Daily Live with our Instructor
During this hard time when everyone is under tremendous stress and fear, NAIVY has extended their hands in offering Online Meditation Session to benefit human kind. LEARN and PRACTICE DAILY, directly from an authorized instructor.
|Monday – Friday||Saturday, Sunday|
|Morning||7:00am EST – 7:30am EST||7:00am EST – 7:30am EST|
|Evening||7:00pm EST – 7:30pm EST||7:00pm EST – 8:00pm EST
Can’t join our live session? Don’t worry. Meditate by playing the recorded video.
“Guided Meditation” Directly from the Master – Sant Pravar Shri Vigyan Deo Ji Maharaj
“Guided Meditation (English)”
1-MINUTE EXERCISES TO IMPROVE POSTURE AND REDUCE BACK PAIN
Mind is restless not because we don’t control it but because we don’t give it a lasting experience of something that it would not want to go off even for a moment.
Following are the components of daily meditation practice that is destined to dip the body, mind and soul in the everlasting bliss.
- NOISE-FREE: You are in an isolated place. There is no artificial noise. If at all there is any sound, it is just the melody of the nature. (PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUBSCRIBING FOR 10 MINUTES OF COMPLETE SILENT MEDITATION)
- CLEAN: The ambiance is welcoming by its cleanliness and tidiness.
- WHITE-SHEET (optional): The visible surface area underneath you is all covered with white bed-sheet. This helps. It is not mandatory though.
- PICTURE OF THE MASTER: Preferably keep Sadguru Sadafaldeo Ji Maharaj’s photograph in front of you.
- SITTING POSTURE: Backbone, neck and head vertically straight. Sitting preferably on the ground in Siddhasana (not mandatory for female) or Sukhasana (cross legged). If it is not comfortable sitting on the ground for medical reason, you may sit on the chair (compromising on the quality of meditation)
- NO LIGHT FROM THE FRONT: There must be no light striking head on. Light has to be adequately dim from the backside to ensure point of concentration is yet visible and it does not interfere any meditational experience of light.
Why SWAAGAT GAAN?
When practitioners switch from the mode of DOER to a mere SPECTATOR and accepts the fact that doer is somebody else, they are internally more equipped and EGO-FREE for mind to come at complete rest. In one word what they develop through SWAAGAT GAAN is the quality of SURRENDER where they accept Eternal Master as the doer of their meditation.
Swaagat Gaan means the welcome song through which we welcome eternal master (Nitya Anadi Sadguru) and ask for the divine experience. May He cleanse us off all impurities, break the shell of ignorance, open the secret 10th door and make us dip in the bliss ocean.
Why MANGAL GAAN?
Meditation is for the people who accepts the idea of universal peace. If one thinks that only I will be at peace and I don’t care for others, this very selfishness is the bottleneck for the meditation.
Through Mangal Gaan, we break free from the shell of selfishness and ask for the equality, harmony, love and compassion for one and all.
Swarved is composed of several thousand couplets of wisdom which is the expression of the transformative experience of Sadguru Sadafaldeo Ji Maharaj in the journey of Meditation.
Hearing Swarved recitation helps us sink in the realm of meditation wherein our inner core is purified and we become ready for meditation with body, mind and soul.
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं भर्गो देवस्यः धीमहि धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात्
Aum Bhur Bhuvah Swah Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat
Meaning: “O Protector Lord! You are the basis of all life, destroyer of sorrow, the bliss-incarnate, the creator, worthy of acceptance, the most exalted, giver of divine powers. I meditate upon you. Please guide my intellect to the righteous path.”
Why silent meditation?
The aim of meditation is to dissociate from the physical realm and connect to the bliss of consciousness. This is not possible without making Mind comfortable WITHOUT any subject (including sound). It may seem challenging in the beginning but when one gets used to it (very soon), it rather appears most simplistic form of meditation as it does not demand any special effect from the outside. Once perfected, this silent meditation is capable to bring mental peace in degree that is impossible to get in any other form.
Guru-Vandana is the way to express gratitude for the master for receiving help in meditation. This very characteristic of gratitude acts as guard to not allow EGO or false-pride rise upon successful experience in meditation. Remember- the meditation stays only for those who are humble, ego-free and surrendered.
Aarti is the gesture of singing glory for the merciful Eternal Sadguru who is all-in-all in spiritual domain. This helps in building strong connection with Sadguru energy. When pulling force is established between Sadguru’s consciousness and the meditator’s consciousness, the meditator is pulled into the realm of consciousness in meditation which is the real abode of bliss.
Why Shanti Paath?
Shanti Paath is the prayer for peace through which we pray divine for the peace of righteousness. May the wisdom, truth, mercy, sacrifice, forgiveness and all righteous virtues prevail with peace. This prayer rekindles righteousness in meditator’s heart.